Prevention campaigns – emergency information
Health Precautions / Barrier Measures
Health Measures/Barrier Measures
Information about COVID-19 in the Principality of Monaco
In view of the constantly changing nature of the COVID-19 epidemic, the Monegasque authorities are on constant alert and are in constant contact with the French and Italian authorities. The measures announced by the Prince's Government are therefore likely to be modified in line with changes in the health situation.
www.covid19.mc – Information from the Prince's Government
On www.covid19.mc, you will find all the available information on the measures taken in the Principality of Monaco to limit the spread of the virus, as well as recommendations for your health and your daily life.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, you should observe the following preventive measures:
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in public places and queues
- Wash your hands frequently (for more than 10 seconds)
- Avoid kissing people
- Avoid shaking hands
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid crowds and maintain a distance of 1.50 metres
- Avoid travelling to infected areas
- Use disposable tissues
- If you develop symptoms, contact your doctor
- In the event of an emergency or breathing difficulties, contact the Fire and Emergency Service directly on 112
To enable the emergency services and Princess Grace Hospital to focus on their main tasks, with regard to questions about the Coronavirus, Monegasques, residents and employees will be able to ask any questions they wish about COVID-19 by dialling the following number:
92 05 55 00. This number is accessible seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
It is also possible to send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
What should you do if you have been in contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19?